sabato 27 dicembre 2008

Proud, live



     






Lyrics:

All of my life I have watched you climbing mountains, chasing dreams

All of my life you gave me everything, but you don’t have to give the world to me




Just say you love me as I am, say you want me as I am


Say I’m someone in your eyes it’s all I wanted to be


Oh just let me go I know, one day, if I’m allowed, if I’m allowed one day I’ll make you proud




All of your life you’ve taken chances, you broke the rules time after time


All of your life you’ve gone your own way so give me this chance and I’ll go mine




Why can’t you say you love as I am, say you want me as I am


Say I’m someone in your eyes it’s all I wanted to be


Oh just let me go I know, one day, if I’m allowed, if I’m
allowed one day I’ll make you proud

Oh one day I’ll make you proud




And trying to please you now is all I seem to do


I’m holding my dreams down, it’s breaking me in two


I’ve got to be me now


Cause there’s already one of you


I’m on my knees so help me please


Please don’t shoot me down cause


Though you can’t see it someday I’ll make you proud




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento