lunedì 23 marzo 2009

Madre massaggia il figlio

I had taken a little massage therapy classes in the past, and I even work on it for and hour or so, 3 days of every week in the evening. It was embarassing for us both in the beginning and I know it still it is, and even more so that he ejaculates everytime during the massage , but it turned out to make massaging it in the post-ejaculation, semi-soft, state really effective because then I can massage it and straighten it. It curls back in my hands and I massage it straight it over and over again, until he becomes erect again and semi hard again after ejaculation, three times in a row, usually over a span of an hour to an hour and a half. I have given good results, as I would say he is 50 percent improved. I continue to treat him 3 days a week.


In pratica, la mamma, dopo aver frequentato un corso per massaggiatori, "massaggia" il pene del figlio perché curvo, con l'intenzione di "sistemarlo". Durante il massaggio, il ragazzo eiacula ed è quel momento il migliore per il lavoro. Dice anche che sia lei che il figlio si sentono in imbarazzo al momento, ma continua a farlo tre volte a settimana.

Mi chiedo, quand'è che l'arrestano e l'allontanano dal figlio? Si sentono certe cose assurde in giro. XD

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento